There are so many fun things to do in the fall and you don’t want to miss any of them! That’s why we made a bucket list so you wouldn’t forget anything. We tried to keep it broad and gender neutral but there are a few things the ladies may prefer over the guys. We also tried to make it pertain to our area by giving suggestions of places to go!
1. Drink a pumpkin spice latte.
There are many places to choose from in our area. As well as many different ways to enjoy a pumpkin latte, hot iced, or frozen. Try a shot of it with a chai tea latte or with gingerbread.
Starbucks- (located in St. Joseph Martins) This latte has its own Twitter account! It’s pretty popular. Starbucks has a much bolder bitter taste than other espresso, however the pumpkin is a thick sauce so it is very sweet against the bitter coffee flavor.
Panera- (located in St. Joseph) Panera has a thick sauce for pumpkin spice. They also have very strong espresso fuller bodied but not as bitter as Starbucks.
Caribou- (located in Stevensville Martins) Caribou has pumpkin in many forms but my favorite is an iced pumpkin spice latte. Caribou uses a thick sauce for a full creamy sweet flavor and a less bitter espresso.
Biggby Coffee- (located downtown St. Joseph) Biggby’s pumpkin spice latte is made with a thin Monin brand pumpkin syrup and a thin gingerbread syrup (to add the spice). Biggby has great smooth espresso (“always better, never bitter” is their motto) that is hand packed and pulled and you can really taste the difference.
Java City- (located in Lakeland Medical Center) If you’ve never had Java City it’s worth the stop into the lobby of Lakeland hospital to try! One of the best pumpkin spice lattes, made with a thick sauce. Java City has great espresso!
2. Go apple picking.
Nye’s Apple Barn
3. Make caramel apples.
4. Make apple crisp.
5. Bake pumpkin bread.
6. Sit around a fire.
7. Eat s’mores.
8. Watch your favorite Halloween movie and eat Halloween treats. (Halloween Oreos, Halloween candy, popcorn)
9. Buy a fall scented candle.
10. Drink apple cider.
11. Smell the grapes.
12. Decorate your house with fall decor.
13. Carve or paint a pumpkin.
14. Drink hot tea and read a good book.
15. Invite friends over and have a hot chocolate bar and game night.
16. Take a walk in the leaves.
17. Drink your favorite fall beer, or pumpkin martini.
18. Make chili and cornbread.
19. Go on a hayride.
20. Bake brie with honey and pecans and drink your favorite wine.
Did you enjoy this post? Share it with your friends!
What are you most excited for this fall?